Call to Worship:
Read Psalm 30:2-5 aloud and together:
O LORD my God, I cried to you for help,
and you have healed me.
O LORD, you have brought up my soul from Sheol;
you restored me to life from among those who go down to the pit.
Sing praises to the LORD, O you his saints,
and give thanks to his holy name.
For his anger is but for a moment,
and his favor is for a lifetime.
Weeping may tarry for the night,
but joy comes with the morning.
Pray now, and humbly offer yourself to God. Ask Him to use the next few minutes of worship for His glory and your own joy.
Let’s worship Our God in song together!
Parents, each week we will include a song or two for the whole family. Take this opportunity to sing and dance with your kids, and worship God together as a family.
Story of the Cross by Ren Co Kids
Fear Not by Ellie Holcomb
[kc_video link="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrLUl-_h5Ts&feature=youtu.be"][kc_video link="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsHGoOE-_cE&feature=youtu.be"][kc_video link="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BVV1AsAEYw&feature=youtu.be"][kc_video title="Matthew 28:1-15 & 1 Corinthians 15:58" link="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o1ROf0clp8&feature=youtu.be"]
Read Matthew 28:1-15 & 1 Corinthians 15:58
Ask these simple questions after reading:
- What part of the passage immediately stands out to you?
- What do you think it says of who God is and what He does?
- What does it say about who you are and how you should live?
For Families with Kids:
Lessons and Activities –
- We’ve prepared these activities and resources to help you read and learn from the Bible together.
- Make it fun! Remember, as you have fun as a family your connection will increase and what you discover in Scripture together will stick.
- Adore. Spend a few moments lifting adoration to God in prayer. Praise Him for who He is and what He does.
- Confess. Acknowledge your sin and confess it.
- Thanksgiving. Thank Jesus for His salvation from your sin.
- Supplication. Ask the Holy Spirit to help you live from your identity in Christ.
Join with each other in continuing to lift these request to God:
- Wisdom for leaders all over the world
- Safety and endurance for medical professionals
- Healing and mercy for the sick
- Peace for the fearful
- Salvation for many
What does worship this Easter look like in your home? What are you having for Easter dinner? Are the kids hunting eggs in the yard?
We want to hear from you about all the Easter things going on today. So share away, and be sure to tag us when posting on social media.
- Salvation and Baptism – If you’d like to talk further about your decision to follow Jesus or baptism, we’d love to hear from you. Fill out this form on our baptism page, and let us know in the message portion how we can assist you.
- Giving – We encourage your faithful and cheerful giving to continue as an act of worship and in support of the ministry of Redemption Church. Jesus is exceedingly rich in riches beyond matters of money, and He can be trusted even in our present circumstances. You can find ways to continue to give on our website.
- Prayer – We are praying for you. If you have any prayer requests please submit them through our prayer requests form featured on the sign up page so that we can pray for each of you as needed.
- Worship – As we remain scattered over the coming weeks, we will gather as a church using these Home Worship Guides on Sundays. Please join us as we continue to worship God together in this way.
- Worship Playlist – We've created a playlist of songs suggested by our worship team. We hope that listening to them will be a source of encouragement throughout your week. Listen on Spotify – Listen on Apple Music
[kc_video title="Easter Story with Mrs. Amber" link="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsMVQS3bMfI&feature=youtu.be"][kc_video link="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U077XwwnsNs&feature=youtu.be"]