Happy Father’s Day! We know that this Father’s Day is different than most. While we are not with one another physically we are with you still, and we are celebrating with those who are celebrating, hurting with those who are hurting, and grieving with those who are grieving. We love each and every one of you. Wherever you are, we are so glad that you have joined us today as we worship our God together.
Call to Worship:
Read Psalm 51:15-17 aloud and together:
O Lord, open my lips,
and my mouth will declare your praise.
For you will not delight in sacrifice, or I would give it;
you will not be pleased with a burnt offering.
The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit;
a broken and contrite heart, O God, you will not despise.
Pray a prayer of surrender, humbly offering yourself to God. Ask Him to use the next few minutes of worship for His glory and your own joy.
Let’s worship Our God in song together!
Parents, each week we will include a song or two for the whole family. Take this opportunity to sing and dance with your kids, and worship God together as a family.
Fruit of the Spirit Song
Jesus Loves Me – CJ and Friends
[kc_video link="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNbWohABLOg"][kc_video title="“Sacrifice and Surrender” – Philemon 1:1-25" link="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dfHuBqIBaE&feature=youtu.be"]
Ask these questions after reading:
- What part of the passage immediately stands out to you?
- What do you think it says of who God is and what He does?
- What does it say about who you are and how you should live?
- What is one thing you need to leave behind – to sacrifice – for your benefit and for the benefit of others?
For Families with Kids:
Time of Prayer:
- Adore. Spend a few moments lifting adoration to God in prayer. Praise Him for who He is and what He does.
- Confess. Acknowledge your sin and confess it.
- Thanksgiving. Thank Jesus for His salvation from your sin.
- Supplication. Ask the Holy Spirit to help you live from your identity in Christ.
Join with each other in continuing to lift these request to God:
- Justice for the oppressed, and for the reconciling work of Jesus to work mightily
- Wisdom for leaders all over the world
- Safety and endurance for medical professionals
- Healing and mercy for the sick
- Peace for the fearful
- Salvation for many
Let us know how God has impacted you the most through today’s worship. One great aspect of worshiping together on Sundays is the connections we make with others in the family of God.
- To encourage connection, we want you to share with one another via social media, phone call, group text or some other method. The goal is just to connect with one another in some way.
- Remember to tag Redemption Church if you post on social media.
- Salvation and Baptism – If you’d like to talk further about your decision to follow Jesus or baptism, we’d love to hear from you. Fill out this form on our baptism page, and let us know in the message portion how we can assist you.
- Connect – If you’d like more information on how to connect with Redemption Church, please contact Ben Riche or Brent Skelley. You can also connect with Redemption Church via social media on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Giving – We encourage your faithful and cheerful giving to continue as an act of worship and in support of the ministry of Redemption Church. The invitation is not to an obligation but to “taste and see that the Lord is good,” that He is exceedingly rich in riches beyond matters of money, and that He can be trusted even in our present circumstances. You can find ways to continue to give on our website.
- Prayer – We want to pray for you and to pray together. If you have any prayer requests please submit them through our prayer requests form featured on the sign up page so that we can pray for each of you as needed.
- Worship – As things begin to open back up, we are continuing to evaluate the risks and logistics of gathering again. You can read the latest email concerning our future plans here. In the meantime, we will continue to gather as a church using these Home Worship Guides on Sundays. They will remain on our home page throughout the week.
- Worship Playlist – We've created a playlist of songs suggested by our worship team. We hope that listening to them will be a source of encouragement throughout your week. Listen on Spotify – Listen on Apple Music
[kc_video title="Redemption Kids with Mrs. Corrie" link="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPPjtzVP47k"][kc_video link="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLOHImpyUD0&feature=youtu.be"]