Spotlight: The Alliance & Acts 29
Did you know that Redemption Church is a ministry of the Christian and Missionary Alliance (C&MA) and a partner of the Acts 29 Church Planting Network? This week I thought it would be good to distribute some information about these organizations so that we can all understand who they are, what they do, and how we can partner with them as a body and individually to advance the gospel.
The Christian & Missionary Alliance
The C&MA, also known as The Alliance, serves us well in many ways, but they excel in partnering churches together to equip and send missionaries around the globe to plant sustainable gospel centered churches.
Here are a few resources to help keep you updated and plugged-in with what is happening with C&MA:
- Visit the C&MA website for more information about beliefs, ministries, resources, and even opportunities to serve in the global mission field.
- Alliance Life is the official magazine of The Christian and Missionary Alliance. Written primarily by Alliance front-line workers, this award-winning magazine, now in its 133rd year of publication, bears first-hand witness to what God is doing through the worldwide Alliance family while challenging its readers to go deeper in their walk with Jesus. You can receive a monthly subscription absolutely free if you attend Redemption Church, or any Alliance Church, regularly.
- Check out how the Great Commision Fund (GCF) serves the ministries of the Alliance. A portion of the tithes and offerings given to Redemption Church are contributed to the ministry of the C&MA, however, individual offerings can be made directly to the GCF as well.
- Stay connected by following The Alliance on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Redemption Church has been a part of the Acts 29 Network for about a decade, and they have influenced our DNA as a body heavily. As a church plant ourselves, it has always been our desire to help plant other churches. Acts 29 is partnering, equipping, training, and coaching churches toward planting churches that plant churches.
Check out these few resources to see what is happening in the life of Acts 29:
- Visit the Acts 29 website for more information about beliefs, mission, and ways to get involved.
- Their blog features a number of great articles on a wide range of topics and is a good resource for listening into the conversations that Acts 29 partner churches are engaging in.
- A portion of the tithes and offerings given to Redemption Church are contributed to Acts29, however, individual offerings can be made directly to them also. If you’d like to give over and beyond your tithes to help plant churches, Acts 29 is a great organization to donate to.
- Stay connected by following Acts 29 on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube