Ask these questions after reading: (We encourage you to connect with others via MC’s or DNA’s throughout the week to discuss and pray together also)
- What part of the passage immediately stands out to you?
- What do you think it says of who God is and what He does?
- What does it say about who you are and how you should live?
- Listen to yourself this week. Are you counting it all joy when you face trials? When things get rough and tiresome are you pushing through with no issues, or do you hear yourself starting to post up against God and look for escape and comfort?
- Prayerfully lean into the arms of Jesus and ask for His wisdom and strength.
For Families with Kids:
Redemption Kids with Mrs. Amber
Time of Prayer:
- Adore. Spend a few moments lifting adoration to God in prayer. Praise Him for who He is and what He does.
- Confess. Acknowledge your sin and confess it.
- Thanksgiving. Thank Jesus for His salvation from your sin.
- Supplication. Ask the Holy Spirit to help you live from your identity in Christ.
Join with each other in continuing to lift these request to God:
- Justice for the oppressed, and for the reconciling work of Jesus to work mightily
- Wisdom for leaders all over the world
- Safety and endurance for medical professionals
- Healing and mercy for the sick
- Peace for the fearful
- Salvation for many
What good news encouraged you this morning?
- Let us know how God has impacted you the most through today’s worship via social media.
- Remember to tag Redemption Church in your post.
- Salvation and Baptism – If you’d like to talk further about your decision to follow Jesus or baptism, we’d love to hear from you. Fill out this form on our baptism page, and let us know in the message portion how we can assist you.
- Connect – If you’d like more information on how to connect with Redemption Church, please contact Ben Riche or Brent Skelley. You can also connect with Redemption Church via social media on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Giving – We encourage your faithful and cheerful giving to continue as an act of worship and in support of the ministry of Redemption Church. The invitation is not to an obligation but to “taste and see that the Lord is good,” that He is exceedingly rich in riches beyond matters of money, and that He can be trusted even in our present circumstances. You can find ways to continue to give on our website.
- Prayer – We want to pray for you and to pray together. If you have any prayer requests please submit them through our prayer requests form featured on the sign up page so that we can pray for each of you as needed.
- Worship – With coronavirus currently spreading rapidly again we will not be gathering in the month of July. We will continue to gather as a church using these Home Worship Guides on Sundays. They will remain on our home page throughout the week.
- Worship Playlist – We’ve created a playlist of songs suggested by our worship team. We hope that listening to them will be a source of encouragement throughout your week. Listen on Spotify – Listen on Apple Music