Welcome to Sundays at
As of December 6th we are hosting in-person worship gatherings each week at 9AM and 11AM. Adults and children will be worshiping together for this season. We ask that you register ahead of time below as we have limited seating. Protecting each other and our neighbors is of utmost importance. Therefore, we ask that if you have been sick or are at risk that you please stay home and worship with us via the livestream.
We are taking a number of precautions, and we need your cooperation and understanding as we do our best to minimize the risk of our gatherings. So wear your mask, wash your hands, and join us for worship this week!
- We will have greeters opening the front doors as we enter.
- Greeters will also be taking temperatures as we enter. It is not our desire to turn anybody away, but for the safety of many we will ask that somebody with a high temperature go home and worship with us via the livestream.
- Fans will be running during the service to help filter air. Be prepared for it to be a little cool in the building.
- Masks must be worn in the building at all times.
- Seating will be around tables. This is meant to keep us distanced, give the children a place to color and do activities, and to have communion set out ahead of time.
- Between services, we will wipe all surfaces. We will also have wipes at each table and will ask that everybody wipe down after themselves.
We gather in Downtown Augusta at The Doris Building, located nextdoor to New Moon Cafe and The Book Tavern.
930 Broad Street,
Augusta, GA 30901
Where to park
Most Sundays you can easily find a spot anywhere along Broad Street or the surrounding side streets.
JOIN US LIVE AT 11AM (video will be available for later viewing if you are unable to join us live)