Ask these simple questions after reading:
- What does James reveal about who God is and what He does?
- What does he say about who you are and how you should live?
For Families with Kids:
Redemption Kids with Mrs. Jessica
Time of Prayer:
Please continue to pray over these things with us throughout the week:
- Doors would be opened for people to hear the gospel in downtown Augusta
- We would be a unified body of believers representative of the diversities of our community
- Church planters and missionaries with The Alliance around the globe would see doors open for the gospel
- Specifically keep Paul & Lyndsay Murphy in prayer as they serve in North Africa, and keep Sojourn Church in Uganda in prayer also.
- God would continue to provide for Redemption Church with people and finances to see the gospel advance from our community
- Justice for the oppressed, and for the reconciling work of Jesus to work mightily
- Wisdom for leaders all over the world
- Safety and endurance for medical professionals, teachers, and many others who bear a heavy burden in this season
- Healing and mercy for the sick
- Peace for the fearful
- Salvation for many
What good news encouraged you this morning?
- Let us know how God has impacted you the most through today’s worship via social media.
- Remember to tag Redemption Church in your post.
- Teacher Supply Drive – We’re thankful for our community’s teachers, and we want to help them out as they prepare to return to school. Over the next few weeks we will be collecting supplies to help meet the needs of the classroom. There is a donation box at New Moon Cafe where items will be collected each day. We need Lysol, paper towels, disinfectant wipes, latex gloves, hand sanitizer, pencils, pencil sharpeners, dry erase markers, glue sticks, index cards, pens, and Kleenex.
- Salvation and Baptism – If you’d like to talk further about your decision to follow Jesus or baptism, we’d love to hear from you. Fill out this form on our baptism page, and let us know in the message portion how we can assist you.
- Connect – If you’d like more information on how to connect with Redemption Church, please contact Ben Riche or Brent Skelley. You can also connect with Redemption Church via social media on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Giving – We encourage your faithful and cheerful giving to continue as an act of worship and in support of the ministry of Redemption Church. The invitation is not to an obligation but to “taste and see that the Lord is good,” that He is exceedingly rich in riches beyond matters of money, and that He can be trusted even in our present circumstances. You can find ways to continue to give on our website.
- Prayer – We want to pray for you and to pray together. If you have any prayer requests please submit them through our prayer requests form featured on the sign up page so that we can pray for each of you as needed.
- Worship – With coronavirus currently spreading rapidly again we will not be gathering in the month of July. We will continue to gather as a church using these Home Worship Guides on Sundays. They will remain on our home page throughout the week.
- Worship Playlist – We’ve created a playlist of songs suggested by our worship team. We hope that listening to them will be a source of encouragement throughout your week. Listen on Spotify – Listen on Apple Music