We have put together this Home Worship Guide to lead us into gathered prayer and worship as a church while we remain scattered physically. Wherever you are and whoever you are with, please take time to glorify God together in this way.
Call to Worship:
Read Psalm 9:9-12 aloud and together:
The LORD is a stronghold for the oppressed,
a stronghold in times of trouble.
And those who know your name put their trust in you,
for you, O LORD, have not forsaken those who seek you.
Sing praises to the LORD, who sits enthroned in Zion!
Tell among the peoples his deeds!
For he who avenges blood is mindful of them;
he does not forget the cry of the afflicted.
Pray a prayer of surrender, humbly offering yourself to God. Ask Him to use the next few minutes of worship for His glory and your own joy.
Let’s worship Our God in song together!
Parents, each week we will include a song or two for the whole family. Take this opportunity to sing and dance with your kids, and worship God together as a family.
[kc_video link="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyzXY6GKrYk&feature=youtu.be"][kc_video title="“In Step with the Gospel” – Galatians 2:11-14" link="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO-BV83ie_g&vg=1080"]
Links mentioned in today’s message:
Ask these simple questions after reading:
- What part of the passage immediately stands out to you?
- What do you think it says of who God is and what He does?
- What does it say about who you are and how you should live?
For Families with Kids:
Time of Prayer:
- Adore. Spend a few moments lifting adoration to God in prayer. Praise Him for who He is and what He does.
- Confess. Acknowledge your sin and confess it.
- Thanksgiving. Thank Jesus for His salvation from your sin.
- Supplication. Ask the Holy Spirit to help you live from your identity in Christ.
Join with each other in continuing to lift these request to God:
- Justice for the oppressed, and for the reconciling work of Jesus to work mightily
- Wisdom for leaders all over the world
- Safety and endurance for medical professionals
- Healing and mercy for the sick
- Peace for the fearful
- Salvation for many
Let us know how God has impacted you the most through today’s worship. One great aspect of worshiping together on Sundays is the connections we make with others in the family of God.
- To encourage connection, we want you to share with one another via social media, phone call, group text or some other method. The goal is just to connect with one another in some way.
- Remember to tag Redemption Church if you post on social media.
- Salvation and Baptism – If you’d like to talk further about your decision to follow Jesus or baptism, we’d love to hear from you. Fill out this form on our baptism page, and let us know in the message portion how we can assist you.
- Connect – If you’d like more information on how to connect with Redemption Church, please contact Ben Riche or Brent Skelley. You can also connect with Redemption Church via social media on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Giving – We encourage your faithful and cheerful giving to continue as an act of worship and in support of the ministry of Redemption Church. The invitation is not to an obligation but to “taste and see that the Lord is good,” that He is exceedingly rich in riches beyond matters of money, and that He can be trusted even in our present circumstances. You can find ways to continue to give on our website.
- Prayer – We want to pray for you and to pray together. If you have any prayer requests please submit them through our prayer requests form featured on the sign up page so that we can pray for each of you as needed.
- Worship – As we remain scattered over the coming weeks, we will continue to gather as a church using these Home Worship Guides on Sundays. They will remain on our home page throughout the week.
- Worship Playlist – We’ve created a playlist of songs suggested by our worship team. We hope that listening to them will be a source of encouragement throughout your week. Listen on Spotify – Listen on Apple Music
[kc_video title="Story Time with Mrs. Amber" link="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCtyjrj1MV4&feature=youtu.be"][kc_video link="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BVV1AsAEYw&feature=youtu.be"]