Happy Mother’s Day!
We know that this Mother’s Day is different than most. While we are not with one another physically we are with you still. We are celebrating with those who are celebrating, hurting with those who are hurting, and grieving with those who are grieving. Wherever you are, we are so glad that you have joined us today as we worship our God together.
Call to Worship:
Read Psalm 51:8-12 & 15-17 aloud and together:
Let me hear joy and gladness;
let the bones that you have broken rejoice.
Hide your face from my sins,
and blot out all my iniquities.
Create in me a clean heart, O God,
and renew a right spirit within me.
Cast me not away from your presence,
and take not your Holy Spirit from me.
Restore to me the joy of your salvation,
and uphold me with a willing spirit.
O Lord, open my lips,
and my mouth will declare your praise.
For you will not delight in sacrifice, or I would give it;
you will not be pleased with a burnt offering.
The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit;
a broken and contrite heart, O God, you will not despise.
Pray a prayer of surrender, humbly offering yourself to God. Ask Him to use the next few minutes of worship for His glory and your own joy.
Let’s worship Our God in song together!
Parents, each week we will include a song or two for the whole family. Take this opportunity to sing and dance with your kids, and worship God together as a family.
[kc_video link="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuYwx5VtAYA&feature=youtu.be"][kc_video link="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0En8EMY87V8&feature=youtu.be"][kc_video title="Citizens – Philippians 3:12 – 4:1" link="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWj1Ws-8SWI&feature=youtu.be"]
Ask these simple questions after reading:
- What part of the passage immediately stands out to you?
- What do you think it says of who God is and what He does?
- What does it say about who you are and how you should live?
For Families with Kids:
Time of Prayer:
- Adore. Spend a few moments lifting adoration to God in prayer. Praise Him for who He is and what He does.
- Confess. Acknowledge your sin and confess it.
- Thanksgiving. Thank Jesus for His salvation from your sin.
- Supplication. Ask the Holy Spirit to help you live from your identity in Christ.
Join with each other in continuing to lift these request to God:
- Wisdom for leaders all over the world
- Safety and endurance for medical professionals
- Healing and mercy for the sick
- Peace for the fearful
- Salvation for many
We want to hear from you:
- Share about your home worship experience.
- Share you Mother’s Day celebrations.
- Share how God has impacted you the most through today’s worship.
- Remember to tag Redemption Church if you post on social media.
- Salvation and Baptism – If you’d like to talk further about your decision to follow Jesus or baptism, we’d love to hear from you. Fill out this form on our baptism page, and let us know in the message portion how we can assist you.
- Connect – If you’d like more information on how to connect with Redemption Church, please contact Ben Riche or Brent Skelley. You can also connect with Redemption Church via social media on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Giving – We encourage your faithful and cheerful giving to continue as an act of worship and in support of the ministry of Redemption Church. The invitation is not to an obligation but to “taste and see that the Lord is good,” that He is exceedingly rich in riches beyond matters of money, and that He can be trusted even in our present circumstances. You can find ways to continue to give on our website.
- Prayer – We want to pray for you and to pray together. If you have any prayer requests please submit them through our prayer requests form featured on the sign up page so that we can pray for each of you as needed.
- Worship – As we remain scattered over the coming weeks, we will continue to gather as a church using these Home Worship Guides on Sundays. They will remain on our home page throughout the week.
- Worship Playlist – We've created a playlist of songs suggested by our worship team. We hope that listening to them will be a source of encouragement throughout your week. Listen on Spotify – Listen on Apple Music
[kc_video title="Story Time with Mrs. Amber" link="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyHHr4FQi8c&feature=youtu.be"][kc_video link="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPWEyy53YhU&feature=youtu.be"][kc_video link="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLOHImpyUD0&feature=youtu.be"]