HEARING GOD IN THE
CONTEXT OF THE KINGDOM
- What did this week’s practice look like for you?
- What about this week’s practice was valuable or difficult for you?
Read Psalm 127:1-2
- How’s your sleep? How is your sleep related to seeking life in the kingdom of God?
- Dallas speaks on seeking the Kingdom of God as looking for what God is doing. Where are places that you can seek the Kingdom of God? Are you curious about where God is moving in your life, your city, your work?
- Dallas said that “Crucifixion [taking up our own cross] is the great door of liberation; it takes you off your kingdom.” What are things in your life that keep you in your own kingdom?
THE PRACTICE PROMPT:
Each practice week, we will be providing a practice prompt for everyone to do on their own throughout the week. We want to invite and encourage each of us to make space to read, reflect, and use each passage as a journaling/written prayer prompt before our next practice week. You could choose to go through these passages individually or in one sitting a couple times.
- Psalm 127: The Lord gives His beloved sleep
- Psalm 121: Help comes from the Lord
- Matthew 6:9-13: The Lord’s Prayer