- Last practice we spent time working through the places in our lives where we want to continue, stop, and start. Is there a value, practice, tradition that you found you wanted to continue?
- Is there something that you found you wanted to stop?
- Is there something you want to start?
- How can we, as a community, come alongside one another in these?
GROUP DISCUSSION QUESTIONS
This week we want to spend some time celebrating the hard work we’ve all done the past few months. We’re going to take some time asking questions, processing, and speaking life to one another.
- What was something you learned about yourself in walking through all of the exercises during our time together?
- Over the last few months were there any conversations that you need to have? Is there anything that you want to share that you hadn’t felt comfortable sharing before?
- What remains unsettled? What do you still want to work on or places you want to see sustained growth?
- What is something that is worth celebrating from our time together? This can be something you’ve seen in yourself, your family, others in the group. Spend some time encouraging one another.
- Additional resources (sample genogram, digital guide and workbook, relevant reading, list of local counselors, and coping skills), can be found HERE.
Content adapted from practicingtheway.org