1. What did this week’s practice look like for you?
2. What about this week’s practice was valuable or difficult for you?
Dallas Willard said, “You are invited to practice intimate fellowship with the Trinity.”
1. What do you think of this statement?
2. What are some places that you are keeping your distance from Jesus?
3. How might you practice a life with God?
THE PRACTICE PROMPT:
Each practice week, we will be providing a practice prompt for everyone to do on their own throughout the week. We want to invite and encourage each of us to make space to read, reflect, and use each passage as a journaling/written prayer prompt before our next practice week. You could choose to go through these passages individually or in one sitting a couple times.
1. John 17:3: The only place Jesus defines eternal life
2. John 17: 20-26: A prayer of Jesus for life together
3. Matthew 6:9-13: The Lord’s Prayer