This week we encourage you to hang out with your Missional Community at the Arts City Festival.
Recreation week discussion questions:
- What challenges did you face in spending time abiding with Christ? Did you experience any positive outcomes from you time?
- If you feel comfortable, take a moment to share about your practicing silence and solitude, honestly.
- How can we help one another continue this practice?
The ArtsCity Festival is a Mini-Arts in the Heart Festival on September 17, 18, 19, 2021. Over 80 juried Fine Artists Booths will line the center of Broad Street. Booths will be spaced to integrate social distancing. Two Stages of non-stop entertainment will include the Global Stage on the Augusta Common with cultural music and dance along with featured music. A Jazz Stage will offer Jazz, Blues and Roots performances on Broad Street. The Global Food Village on the Augusta Common will feature ten international food booths and encourage Grab ‘n’ Go Specials from Festival restaurant partners. Plenty of outdoor tables will be provided to encourage safe dining. We also have a Southern Beer Garden, Artzilla Artists painting all weekend outside the Book Tavern and a Westobou Sponsored Ferris Wheel! Advance weekend badges are now available!
– Over 80 Juried Fine Artists Booths
– Global Stage on the Common and Jazz/Blues/Roots Stage
– Non-stop Concerts and Performances All Weekend
– The Wayne Hoey Band featuring International Star Wycliffe Gordon
– Westobou Sponsored Ferris Wheel
– Southern Beer Garden
– Artzilla Live Painting All Weekend
– Authentic International Cuisine from 10 Countries including Ireland, Greece, Italy, India, China, Laos, Philippines, Jamaica, Latin America, and Thailand
– Great Food from Downtown Restaurant Partners
– Public Safety Enhancements
– Great Hotel Discounts
– Weekend Badge: $10 in Advance / $15 at the Gate
– Festival App for mobile devices: Text ARTS to 55741 for App Link